Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Potter




A Page will not be enough
A Day will not suffice as well
To list all Your Deeds
Performed in my life.

Not a day goes by
When You have not revealed Your Hand
Stopping the attacks of the harsh world
In words or deeds.

A moment ago in time
I went about unaware of Your protection
Ignorantly assuming it was all my doing
Silly was me

But now
Not a second passes me by
When I am not guided by Your Divine Grace
Such knowledge is too great for me

What is man to You,
To take such care of him?
To give him the gift
Of thought, feeling and soul
But he uses it all
To separate himself from You.

The earthen ware
Erroneously acts the dictator
Unaware
The Potter standing and watching
Patiently waiting for the pot
To come into realization.

Lord!!! Lord!!!
Mould me and burn me
Make me a vessel worthy
To be held in Your Hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Blithe Muse said...

thank you Pamela. Appreciate your comment